Saturday, May 5, 2018
Walkers / Runners - 8:30am Start
McMann Athletic Complex • City of Bath
- “THE MURPH” is a mixed-terrain, 5-mile race on Bath’s beautiful Whiskeag Trail in memory of Navy Seal, LT Michael P. Murphy. All proceeds go to supporting: The Michael P. Murphy Scholarship, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Fields for Our Future and Bath Parks & Recreation Department.
- Number and T-Shirt Pick-Up: Saturday, May 5th from 7:00-8:00am at McMann Athletic Complex, Congress Ave. Shuttles will bus runners/walkers to starting line. Last bus will leave 8:15am.
- The first 50 registrations are guaranteed a FREE short sleeve MURPH t-shirt.
- Awards for runners will follow the Race at the McMann Athletic Complex, award classes will be Overall, Under 15, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 Over 70 for both Male and Female.
- Fees are $25.00 Pre Registration (Online registrations close on May 4th at Noon) & $30.00 Day of Race (7:00-8:00am)
- A limited number of short sleeve t-shirt will be available the day of the race for $20!
- Additional donations can be made to all four organizations by visiting our Store Front
- A TEAM DISCOUNT FOR 4 OR MORE REGISTRATIONS (Deadline April 30th) - GET $5 OFF EACH PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY- CONTACT US TO FIND OUT HOW!